VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by abyss

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Does anyone know where to get all of the dosbox versions before 0.58 and where to find dosbox 0.60. You can only download 0.63 and later on the dosbox download site.

Reply 2 of 18, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

Good try wd - unfortunately the download archive at SourceForge seems to end with 0.63.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=52551

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 5 of 18, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Awesome. Tired of seeing people using older versions of DosBox. Mabye now we can fix these problems instead of people just going straight to older versions or going back to older versions and not reporting their issues to us.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 6 of 18, by Qbix

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

I made some of the older releases invisible.
It's still gettable by going directly to the fileserver. (remove the filename from downloadlink)

Water flows down the stream
How to ask questions the smart way!

Reply 12 of 18, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank
abyss wrote:

I thought i found the older versionns of dosbox before 0.58 and dosbox 0.60. Can someone please tell me how to get them.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php? … ackage_id=46709

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 18 of 18, by FeedingDragon

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

He's probably like me, he likes to archive things back to the very beginning. I have every version of VICE that has come out so far (Both DOS & WIN, none of the others though,) archived on CD. Why??? I have no idea, really 🙁 I just sort of like having them.

Feeding Dragon