VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by djcuze

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Okay. two days ago i downloaded the infamous DosBox 7.0, and it was working beatifully. But i tried playing my game today, and DosBox keyboard is muddled up. I can't use the '\' key. or the Right Shift key, and there's a few others. Its really wierd. But the problem is, i NEED the '\' key.

This was working the other day, so, i did the sensible thing and downloaded it and installed it again (didnt uninstall the first one cause it didnt show up in my Remove programs folder). i AM running on Windows Vista and downloaded and update this morning before trying. Could this be the problem? I read the topic on what i should include in a help ticket, but i dont any of those things.

I even tried using my old old old keyboard, but the same thing happened. I have no idea why its doing this so i hope that you can help me asap. Please, if possible, email your answers to me at djcuze@hotmail.com, only because i have a SHOCKING memory and will most likely forget to read this post again. I won't email you back unless its an answer to a question you have or maybe to thank you, but taht will be the extent of my emails. Please help.

Cheers.

Nathan "Sillky" Anderson

Reply 2 of 3, by IIGS_User

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
djcuze wrote:

I can't use the '\' key. or the Right Shift key, and there's a few others. Its really wierd. But the problem is, i NEED the '\' key.

Why not reading the included readme file and using the '/' instead of the '\'?

Klimawandel.