Common searches

First post, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

http://www.shdon.com/patches

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure

Screen shotFixes a crash at the barfight in 1878.

Delta V - CD version

Screen shotThis game's copy protection routine misfires on NT-based systems (Windows 2000, XP and Vista) even when run under DOSBox. Whether it does so or not depends on your time zone setting. This replacement executable disables that part of the copy protection (but not all -- you still need an original copy of the game). In order to use it, you will need to copy the CD to your hard drive, replace D.EXE with the one in the ZIP file below and and mount the copied CD in DOSBox.

Ghostbusters 2

Screen shotFixes a freeze in the intro when digitised sound is enabled.

Omnicron Conspiracy

Screen shotDOSBox does not properly call INT16/AH=01 for a keystroke, which causes Omnicron Conspiracy to freeze at the intro screen. This little TSR fixes that. Just place OMNICRON.COM in the game directory and start the game using OMNICRON.COM instead of OMNICRON.EXE.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 1 of 7, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Well, well, well... I love people like him. Not that I'm ever going to play one of those games but this is still great!

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 4 of 7, by QuietGuy

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Dominus wrote:

Well, well, well... I love people like him.

Me too, but not only because he writes patches for DOSbox, he's always very helpful and patient when I ask him to help with something 😀

Reply 6 of 7, by QuietGuy

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Kippesoep wrote:

Very nice. Now shut up and go back to work 😉

Hmm this contradicts my point about you beïng nice and patient 😁