VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Wodd

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

It would appear that the keyboard in DOSBox has been remapped. What I mean is this: When I press Shift-F1, the keyboard does not look remapped; however, right square bracket = left square bracket and backslash (a rather important key, a rather important key indeed) = right square bracket. The left square bracket itself does not do anything at all.

phpyicskb.th.png

Last edited by Wodd on 2009-07-20, 23:17. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 2 of 4, by Wodd

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

That sounds good. I will look at that and see what is in there. Hmm, which file is that. I thought that it would be called conf or something to that effect, but I do not see such a file. Perhaps it is the install one. Hmm #2, I looked at the install file and I see things mentioned about cpp files. Perhaps the keyboard map is a cpp file. If so, I cannot change it because I do not have C++ installed. Even if I did, I still might not figure it out because I do not know how to program in C++ very well.

Reply 3 of 4, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

mapper.txt

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 4 of 4, by Wodd

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I suppose that you probably went directly from Windows XP to Windows 7 then, eh, MiniMax (That sounds kind of like jumbo-LARGE.)? I suppose that your signature actually answers that question. 😊
Mapper.txt, eh? Hmm, it would appear that I do not have that file. I uninstalled and reinstalled the program…no good.

gx1Mmkz9.jpg