VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Leprekaun

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi all. I'm new to the forum so please excuse me if this has been asked before. I'm having an annoying issue trying to play Mortal Kombat Trilogy. Whenever I connect my controller (Madcatz Fightstick) and I've mapped all the buttons in the key mapper, its as if the left cursor is stuck on all the time so I can't select anything else. The buttons work because I can select things but obviously, I can't play with my character constantly going left 😀 so would anyone know how to fix this? Thank you.

Reply 1 of 8, by Leprekaun

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Ok, I've read through the manual and I've tried disabling the timed option but then my joystick is completely disabled ingame. I've tried setting the emulation to none as well but that also disabled the fightstick. I've tried all the joystick types but they either don't work or I still have the same problem.

Reply 6 of 8, by yellow2011

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Mine is for windows not dosbox; because when I try to use it with dosbox, it says that 'this is not a dos game'. If there is an options menu for windows, how do you bring it up?

Reply 7 of 8, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Then don't post in Dosbox threads...

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 8 of 8, by Jorpho

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
yellow2011 wrote:

Mine is for windows not dosbox; because when I try to use it with dosbox, it says that 'this is not a dos game'. If there is an options menu for windows, how do you bring it up?

I am referring to the "Game Controllers" control panel. (You know, Start->Settings->Control Panel.)