VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Fiery Phoenix

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have purchased Dos Box onthe Google Play store and have also installed the DosBox Manager.

However I am at a complete loss on how to intsall the games. I was under the impression it would be as easy as D-Fend to get these up and running.

However, although there is an add option, I cannot find how I can link it to my game in question or even to the extrernal sd card it is held in.

I load DosBox Manager - select add. The under create profile I add in the name of a game (for example The Dig) I guess I would then enter DosBox settings - but there is nothing here where I can easily select the file requested.

I am presuming it is under Autoexec - but unsure what I type into here? With D-Fend it was much easier with no manual typing.

My Autoexec shows:

mount c: /storage/sdcard0/

I am guessing that it my internal sd card. I need it to mount to my external card as that is where I have my memory. I tried to amend it to:

c: /storage/extsdcard/scumm

However it states it does not exist - tried replacing storage with mnt - same problem

Really at a loss so putting my faith in you guys. I hope you can help and that the above makes sense.

Reply 1 of 1, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

No support for this here. Ask the one who sold you dosbox (free software).

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper