VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by teras

User metadata

Hello! I created a frontend for DOSBox for Linux using pygtk.

Requirements:
gtk 2.2
python 2.3
pygtk 2.0

(probably if you have python & gtk installed in your system, you already have these libraries installed).

Webpage: http://www.panayotis.com/pydosbox/index.html

I hope you'll like it. It's still in alpha stage so any comments are welcomed

Reply 1 of 1, by ExSlyder

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I'll definitely be trying it out. For some "INSANE!!! 😲 " reason, I made the mistake of installing LinSpire (Formerly LindowOS) linux distribution on my computer. What I had done was used partiton magic on my 2nd hard drive and freed up space to make a total of 3 partitions on the drive, I was going to do 20GB for LinSpire, and 20GB for Solaris 9. Apparently Solaris didn't like my machine configuration and refused to load. So I installed the LinSpire, nothing in windows see's the partition I installed it in as a Linux partition (Ext2 or Ext3) it tells me it's an unformatted logical partition in an extended partition on my drive, so I have to be careful as to not accidently format it's assigned drive letter.. it's really annoying, and the support people from there haven't been much help. But since I'm just ranting, feel free to ignore me and not reply to this message, except for maybe a "Good Luck" running it under LinSpire.. 🤣