VOGONS

Common searches

Reply 42 of 111, by Tanukitsune

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

When I set the audiodriver to waveout it says " MIXER: Got different values from SDL: Freq 44100, blocksize 11028". and crashes.. I'm trying to find out which driver I need to try to reinstall.

Reply 43 of 111, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I notice that you have an Audigy. What drivers do you have installed? Are you using a 3rd party ASIO driver?

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers

Reply 44 of 111, by Qbix

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

maybe set nosound=true on the configuration file. to see if that solves the crashing.
(and set mpu401=none as well)

Water flows down the stream
How to ask questions the smart way!

Reply 45 of 111, by Tanukitsune

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
collector wrote:

I notice that you have an Audigy. What drivers do you have installed? Are you using a 3rd party ASIO driver?

Oops, I didn't even notice my sig was my old PC rig.... I have Realtek one now. 😊

Qbix wrote:

maybe set nosound=true on the configuration file. to see if that solves the crashing.
(and set mpu401=none as well)

Nope, that didn't do anything, but something has changed because now when it crashes, I can't really see the status window, when I move it the part that was under the DOSBox window is just a white block.

Reply 49 of 111, by Tanukitsune

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Nombre de la aplicación con errores: DOSBox.exe, versión: 0.74.0.0, marca de tiempo: 0x4bea7d36
Nombre del módulo con errores: wdmaud.drv, versión: 6.1.7601.17514, marca de tiempo: 0x4ce7ba26
Código de excepción: 0xc0000005
Desplazamiento de errores: 0x00016705
Id. del proceso con errores: 0xc3c
Hora de inicio de la aplicación con errores: 0x01cef748e45e9ced
Ruta de acceso de la aplicación con errores: C:\Program Files (x86)\DOSBox-0.74\DOSBox.exe
Ruta de acceso del módulo con errores: C:\Windows\system32\wdmaud.drv
Id. del informe: 23fd71d2-633c-11e3-a804-14dae92eb5a7

It seems to be the same error as before.

Reply 50 of 111, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

That would seem to implicate your audio driver. Have you tried updating it?

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers

Reply 56 of 111, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I do not have Win8, so this is just a shot in the dark, but can you select a different playback device in the control panel?