Common searches

First post, by Jack Barrow

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

After seen this videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPq3_m5MGAI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8REt8PPMYCg
dont even remember for what ( I think that i want to paly tomb rider one unfinished busines in 3dfx cuality not just big scuared 256 and after been unable to do a Vbox to emulate a 3dfx, voodoo or something like that i tried this). well I like to atumatice thinks, even unusefull ones 😁 (dont askme why) I learn a lot. (4x16hs) I did it now i share it. if you find it usefull, use it. I Couldent done it like a .msi (still dot lear how) so cant be run like root, becouse you dont have permision to let the bat copy thinks. so.. install in the same folder you run the .bat.

Semi automatic instalation in a .bat that help you a lot 😁 in this torrent
[url]magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9fffffd35a83eb46cfcd708c000cd91f22762212&dn=How+to+install+windows+95+in+DosBox+%28without+win95+CD%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969[/url] just copy and paste it on your brower

archive in drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8zNu1hmL2t … WEJEXzNCbHdldGM

Usefull for what? dont even know (Now thant i know DBox is just for games) The video says that it crash all the time so.. It can be done and I did it. Use it like you want. If you want.

Thanks to all that unswered my wierd posts 😉

PS: Perhaps I could run Tombrider unfinished busines just in DBox but i didnt know how. Now than i know more Im gonna try 😜
PS2:links hasnt any win95cd image so you must get Win95_OSR25.ISO from somewere and put it in installW95WithDBox\W95InstallFiles foder ( I know nobody will use this, but let me be happy for a while thinking its usefull 😁)

Last edited by Jack Barrow on 2016-05-06, 18:03. Edited 2 times in total.

Reply 4 of 7, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Hmm, I smell warez copies of Windows 95 but don't want to investigate further.

Jack if that torrent or the gdrive stuff offers any illegal copies of software (e.g. an image of Windows), please get rid of the links here.

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 6 of 7, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

there is no legal download of Windows 9x. Thanks for deleting the links

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 7 of 7, by Jack Barrow

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Added without any image of windows (hoppe its legal or barelly, im not a lawyer 😉)
Ofcourse we all are agree that you must PURCHASE (buy) this old not suported OS CD, dont be a pirate (a kind of bad thif), any other way the profits of this windows product wont go to the developers and all the stuff (also their lawyers). And you wont be able to get new amazing versions of this usefull OS line. (like vista or 9 I dont know why this last one never saw the light).
Hope this content dont offend anybody (I know when i have to pay I also get offend 😁)