VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Sctlndg

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi All,

Dos Box Newbie here. ive managed to get Champ Man 97/98 to run via dosbox on my Acer C720 Chromebook, but i have an issue with the mouse. the mouse doesnt freeze or get locked, but when i move it on screen i see two mouse pointers. and they are out of sync with each other, i.e there is a constant gap between them of about 2cm and it wont let me move down to the bottom of the screen to select certain menus. one pointer will move but the other seems to stop as if it cant move down any further. i have tried maxing the cycles, turning off the auto lock and a couple of other suggestions on other pages that i had googled. i would appreciate any help or guidance on this issue.

Thanks

Sctlndg

Reply 1 of 5, by Jorpho

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Since this is a Chromebook, does that mean you are running the Android version of DOSBox? That version is not supported here.

Have you seen this problem in other DOS games that use a mouse?

Reply 4 of 5, by Jorpho

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Sctlndg wrote:

its run on the app downloaded from the chrome web store.

Then no, that version is not supported here. You'll have to consult the people who made the app.

If you can't get the mouse to work correctly in the Windows or Mac OS or Linux version of DOSBox, then that is a different matter.