VOGONS

Common searches

Dosbox [MAC] autoexec problem

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by captainian

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi,
I'm just finished to install Blood but the sensitivity is really awfull. I found a program that may fix the issue but i've got some problem to make it work.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filede … s/?id=286998267 It is called BMOUSE, I can't explain it by myself but have a look to CHAPTER IV if you need more information please.

The problem is that i'm suppose to add a line to a specific file that i don't have on my computer. From what i've understood, people on window got several conf files and can make conf files for each game that they want and Dosbox will use them to launch the game. But on MAC, i only have one Preference file. I don't have any clue of how to create a new file that the software will use to launch the game.
I'm suppose to add this kind of line [ change the line "blood.exe" to "BMOUSE.EXE LAUNCH blood.exe" ] and I would like to have some help to do it since i'm totally new to this kind of stuff.

I hope you'll be able to help me, thanks a lot and have a nice day.

Reply 1 of 1, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Please don't start several threads about the same topic.

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper