VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Jamey Wilson

User metadata

I can't seem to get m registration to work correctly, so this is the only forum I'm able to post in. The thing is that when I try to start D!Zone3 through the DosBox, it gives me a runtime error 002 at 0A7E:1582. I can get both Doom and Doom2 to run fine without the DosBox, but without it D!Zone3 gives this error. Runtime error 200 at 0550:0091. Any suggestions? Help is greatly appreciated.

Reply 1 of 4, by mirekluza

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator
Jamey Wilson wrote:

I can't seem to get m registration to work correctly, so this is the only forum I'm able to post in.

Why? What is the problem with your registration? I do not like game specific questions here... There is a special forum for that ...

Mirek

Reply 2 of 4, by Jamey Wilson

User metadata

Thanks for replying. When I try to post on another forum and put in my user name and password, it tells me they were not right, or not activated. Yesterday when I did it for the first time it said I would be sent an email to activate it, but I got no suck email. What should I do?

Reply 3 of 4, by mirekluza

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

You must activate your registration (you should receive a mail), only after that you can post.
There are a few possibilities:
a) You have some half-intelligent spam protection which decided that mail from this forum is spam: check your "spam"/"bulk mail" folder. Hopefully you do not have automatic deleting of spam...
b) You entered a wrong mail address when registering so the board mail never comes.
c) There are occasionally some people who say they did not receive the confirmation mail. I think that the reason is probably not on this board (since most of people do not have these problems), but there can be some problem with board (although I do not believe it).

In any case: if you are unable to register properly, it is worth trying to use another mail address (I mean an address by a different provider - there are many possibilities on Internet where you can get a free e-mail). And as I said before: remember that some stupid spam protection program can decide that the board mail is spam (so deactivate spam protection or check arrived spams manually).

Mirek

Reply 4 of 4, by Jamey Wilson

User metadata

If I try to register again, it tells me an account is already made under this email address. Is there some way it can be deleted and I can make it over again? By the way, I'm really glad there is a site such as this one on the web where information on old computer games can be obtained. Problems of this sort can be almost impossible to resolve without at least semi-professional help. Thanks again