VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by borgbio

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi,
I can remember the game clearly in my mind.
I even have pictures in my head, but I just cannor remember the name of the game, and so I cannot find it.

So I just discribe the game here, perhaps one of you recognices it and can tell me the name.

So, in the game you have a base on the moon and earth has disappeared because of some failed experiment.
Sou you have some guys, your reasearch stuff, and a small ship on the launchpad.
Also you have some minerals from which you can produce weapons like laser rifles or build another ship.

Also you can clone your crew if the die.

You can arm your ship and research new stuff, but first you need to find alien artifacts which you can then research.
Also you must fly to other planets and mine ore there, in order to produce anythink.

Another part of the game are the ground missions.
There you beam down with you team and walk arround, shooting all kind of enemys and talking to peaople in order to buy stuff or research materials or such thinks.

You are also on the search for parts of a device (was it a hyperdrive or so? i am unsure) which you need to bring earth back.

I know it is nor much, but perhaps someone even reads this post and can give me a hint.

I allready made a random search on www.the-underdogs.org but i did find nothink.

I just cannot remember the name of that game.

It´s also rather old.
5-8 years i would guess.