VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Px1994

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello,

i use Pinball Dreams and Pinball Fantasies and i use the 320 x 200 Vga-Mode (normal/low) in these Pinball-Games. But the 320x350 seems like not to work in fullscreen. Every conf-setting in fullscreen causes non-proportional Spheres.

The only solution was the window in a strange resolution, windowresolution=939x1007 but how can i say dosbox that the don't automatic change the resolution like in fullscreen? In fullscreen in understand the crt/vga->lcd problematic but in windows mode i can use any resolution that i want.

I want say dosbox please let the window in the given resolution. How can i do that?

Or Better how can i say dosbox use windowsresolution=320x350 and scale this resolution up, made no aspect ratio or something automatic resolution change?

My hope is that one day dosbox can handle the 320x350er Resolution from Pinball Deluxe and Fanatasies. All other Pinball Games run very good and with rounded spheres.

I use the Dosbox-ECE Version and my hope that the pixel perfect patch can handle 320x350 is gone:). I will write in this thread my proposal that i have. In the moment i hope i can resolve the 320x350 Aspect Ratiob bug with the windowmode in dosbox/dosbox-ece.

thx