VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Pan

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have a question for all of you. Is it acceptable to post a new topic which does not relate to Dosbox directly, or is more likely to be of interest to certain Dosbox users than any other group I can think of? Unfortunately there is no general group here, so I can't decide where such a message should be posted.

It relates to the development of an editor for an old game (which works on Dosbox).

Thanks

Pan

Reply 1 of 3, by mirekluza

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

I think it is ok, as long as there are not many off-topic threads like that and as long as it has something to do with DOSBOX.
Alternatively you can use DOS/Milliways/PC forums.

Keep your messages to one thread. Authors of some Glide wrappers use VOGONS in similar way (zeckensack, dege) - using each one thread, so it should not be a problem here.

Mirek

Reply 3 of 3, by Pan

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Thanks to both of you for your input. My topic is more proof-of-concept rather than an announcement of any plans, so I think the Milliways forum is probably the best bet. It has little relation to the actual Dosbox program, so I'll think it's best I avoid this particular forum, or risk upsetting Moderators 😀