VOGONS

Common searches

Help Please

Topic actions

First post, by DaBoss

User metadata

Hi I'm trying to play my old CD-Rom games. I've downloaded DosBox Win32 Installer. Can someone give me a step by step guide of loading the game with it please???

Reply 1 of 4, by eL_PuSHeR

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

You have a wonderful readme file inside the folder where DOSBox is installed. Surprise. Surprise. You have also some INTRO commands. You even have some guides, properly concealed inside this forums 😳

Intel i7 5960X
Gigabye GA-X99-Gaming 5
8 GB DDR4 (2100)
8 GB GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (Gigabyte)

Reply 3 of 4, by HunterZ

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

There is a lot of useful info on this in the readme included with DOSBox and on DOSBox's web site. There are also some good frontend utilities that help make setting up DOSBox a lot easier.

Reply 4 of 4, by eL_PuSHeR

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Anonymous wrote:

hey I dont care if your a mod or not but please dont be rude. hes just new. he cant help it. how would you like someone with a atitude talk you like that. it is'nt nice dude. I under stand that people do that alot but is'nt this forum supposed to help newbies?

---chris---

My apologies. Didn't mean to sound rude but a little sarcastic instead. The only thing I am trying to do is to direct him/her for reading readme file and the guides on this forum. Nothing bad about that.

Intel i7 5960X
Gigabye GA-X99-Gaming 5
8 GB DDR4 (2100)
8 GB GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (Gigabyte)