VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by peel

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

DOS_BOX have problem in the bad emulation of external parralel port, which I need to use,why? This is basic request = connection with external peripherials!!! Have you any information for resolve this problem?

I have bad experience with your product DOS_BOX. I have old programmer for ST6 microcontrolers which require the original DOS for good function. In window´s DOS it doesn´t work. I mean that problem is in the bad emulation of external parralel port, which my programmer use.
Why DOS_BOX doesn´t emulate the standart peripherials (LPT, COM ports)? This is basic request = connection with external peripherials!!!

Speak your mind, please, about this problem, because my work with this programmer is very dificult throw booting to DOS and rebooting to windows.
Thank you for information.
BR,
Petr ELIÁŠ
peel@seznam.cz

DOS_BOX have problem in the bad emulation of external parralel port, which I need to use,why? This is basic request = connection with external peripherials!!! Have you any information for resolve this problem?

Reply 2 of 2, by eL_PuSHeR

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

HAL9000 has made a serial port enabled version. Look in the DEVELOPMENT or PATCHES section.

Intel i7 5960X
Gigabye GA-X99-Gaming 5
8 GB DDR4 (2100)
8 GB GeForce GTX 1070 G1 Gaming (Gigabyte)