VOGONS

3 bugs in 0.72 on Mac OS X

Topic actions

Reply 20 of 23, by azumanga

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Ctrl-F1 does activate the keymapper for me (DOSBox 0.72, Mac OS X 10.4.11, PPC), but only if I press it twice, or if I activate another window and then click on the DOSBox window before pressing Ctrl-F1.

Reply 22 of 23, by darkgamorck

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I can't get it to work in either my current cvs or the stock 0.72 build. I have a Core 2 Duo Macbook Pro with 10.5.2. What kind of Mac do you have and what kind of keyboard do you have hooked up to it?

Reply 23 of 23, by November

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Heya, found this thread in my referrer logs. Thank for the surprising linkback, for one!

But yeah as mentioned, probably not the best place to look unless you wanted to build a patched, static binary like I wanted. I just had those instructions around just in case someone was paranoid/curious about the binary I was handing out. As an aside to darkgamorck, I certainly did use MacPorts to install the dependencies and could have specified the installation stage of DOSbox and edited it, but I'm anal retentive when it comes to keeping stuff I'm messing with in clearly defined places and editing stuff inside of /opt just seems messy to me. 😀

Anyway, great to hear that there's a CoreMIDI patch in CVS now and will be in the next version. Thanks again, Qbix!