VOGONS

ANDROID SO, help,, SOMEBODY WILL CAN WORK IN THE DOSXBOX ANDROID VERSION ???????????????????????

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by nagual2013

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi all !!!!!!!!!!!!

please thanks to everybody that can make this possible

i had noticed about the rewarding of best source for the dosxbox program,,,,,

mmm sorry for my english,

i have a little idea about programming

and i have one of the most important SO in the actual market,,,, ANDROID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there will be no LIMIT far away to reach in my Mobil Phone if i could try to use Ms Dos comands for hacking a Bunker of SUPER MUTANTS and of course Playing to Fall Out 1 & 2 in my HAND (QVGA:)P EHEHEHEHE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;O)PP

anyway everybody can help ANDROID is a new SO and NOW IT HAS OPEN GL libreries,,,,,

PLEASE SOMEBODY WILL CAN WORK IN THE DOSXBOX ANDROID VERSION ???????????????????????

thanks a lot for you work,,, your time,,,,,, and my best whishes to everyone !:)PP

In lak'ech (im other you: )

Reply 1 of 2, by nagual2013

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

sorry for my last message my english is so POOR and in my country (spain) is normal to use to many exclamations as the level of the intensity of our feelings muhahaha sorry by that ,,,,,,,,

i only want to say that would be lovely to have an a android version of doxbox

i would paid for it a lot really i HAVE A PIP BOY 3000 and well it would be nice to put in my htc magic google g2 InTo to play Fall Out OF COURSE EHEHE !!!!!!

(i think native source for android is java, but YOUR BAD GUYS need to TALK WITH GOOGLE, they WILL PROVIDE YOURS ALL YOU NEED ALMOST NEW LIBRERIEES YOU WOULD NEED TO MAKE ANDROID THE BEST SO IN THE MARKET,,,,,,, mmmmmm,,,,,,,,, ;)P

thanks a lot for all your time my friends and sorry for be like a child with my words EHEHE !:)pp