VOGONS

looking Developers for android plattform

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by nagual2013

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

hi all

someone of yours would be interesting to chat in english with "google team" ?)P

please moderators tell me if i am wrong for saying this here,,, but i want to make a post where people can talk about how the hell a dosxbox port must be done to "android google SO OPEN SOURCE platform",,,,

any link any suggestion,,, any people interesting in doing the "REAL WORK",,,,,,,

anyway i will be looking where the source code downloading is, maybe GOOGLE will be interested in doing Android Plattform able to Run DOS PROGRAMS, DOS GAMES, and,, well,, its all by now ehehehehe,,,,,,

really android is a OPEN SOURCE PLATTFORM,

im only triying to talk about this well sorry for my english and my level of "crazy/bored"

xDD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i dont want to do hard things,,,,, but a few GOOD steps can make a BIG DIFERENCE EHEHEHE !:)P

thanks to all,,,, anyway would be LOVELY if google team decided to port this Thanks To Everybodyy !:))

in lak'ech ( ancient Maya way of saying "im other you"!!!!!!!!!!!! : 😁 )

Reply 2 of 2, by nagual2013

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

like some guys did asking to google the open gl libraries i will do the same with the SDL libraries,,,,

well im so noob its of because i dont know if there is a way to make compatible the SDL code of DOSBOX with some "native" librerie of Android,,,,,

because android is some like linux and open source project we must to help between us jijijijijiji !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;O)P

also i will continue my meditattions like everyday for making this world a better place were lIVE in Peace eehehe !:))

In lak'ech my friends,,,,,,,,,, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!