VOGONS

First post, by eL_PuSHeR

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Hello all. I didn't know where to post this, so forgive me if this isn't the proper place. Testing Nov, 4th DOSBox CVS build, i noticed colors in windowed mode are totally messed up. For instance, white text appears as blue. ??? Has anybody experienced this behaviour? Running on a GF4 Ti4200 under WinXP. Full screen modes are running properly, though. I have also noticed SDL.DLL is a lot bigger.

Reply 2 of 10, by priestlyboy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

It happens. It's happened to me frequently using the same card as you El_pusher. It's just something to deal with i guess. I do what Xerxes does. That's all i know.

Ieremiou

Reply 8 of 10, by eL_PuSHeR

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I think waiting for the next CVS release is easier. Tested later dets and they gave me lots of problems, mainly in games, where they got out of frequency. Besides, i find them worse performers. Went back to the previous release and haven't had any important issues. Your suggestions are welcome, anyway.

Reply 9 of 10, by eL_PuSHeR

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Nov. 10th CVS build is working properly again. Ha ha this is just like lottery. Next time i will backup current CVS before testing a new one. Thank you for all your suggestions/ideas/support. 😎