VOGONS

Reply 22 of 23, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Darkfalz wrote:

Well, any reason that code didn't make 0.61 final?

In case you haven't gathered it yet, DOSBox devs are even more antagonistic to DOSBox users than MAMEDevs are to MAME users. They just don't give a shit, and continue doing what they're doing. As they say, those who can, code. Those who can't, complain.

.............but to tell the truth for those who MUST have the answer to everything and cannot figure it out for themselves, they probably didn't know it was broken, or if they did, didn't want to expend the time to find out how to fix the problem

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto

Reply 23 of 23, by Qbix

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author
Darkfalz wrote:

Well, any reason that code didn't make 0.61 final?

In case you haven't gathered it yet, DOSBox devs are even more antagonistic to DOSBox users than MAMEDevs are to MAME users. They just don't give a shit, and continue doing what they're doing. As they say, those who can, code. Those who can't, complain.

.............but to tell the truth for those who MUST have the answer to everything and cannot figure it out for themselves, they probably didn't know it was broken, or if they did, didn't want to expend the time to find out how to fix the problem

All hail Stiletto (or something, I don't remember what it was precisely, but I remember the words All, hail, and Stiletto were in it. --cs)

Uhr hu ?
The reply messed up the post ?

ARgh
Any way the quoted part is made by Stiletto and the last line is by me

[LEARN HOW TO USE COMPUTER YOU STUPID PERSON!!!11111111one --cs 😘 That was the edit button, not the quote button, that you pressed.]

Water flows down the stream
How to ask questions the smart way!