VOGONS

First post, by Gamewizard

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

So about every other time I have tried to do a checkout of the SVN I get the following error.

svn: E160013: '/p/dosbox/code-0/dosbox/trunk' path not found

Any one else having the problem?

Reply 1 of 6, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Did you specify a destination?

Ex: svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/dosbox/code-0/dosbox/trunk dosbox

Post 635515

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 2 of 6, by Gamewizard

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Yes, I actually have a script set up to checkout the latest revision when I run it.
Here is the script:

#!/bin/bash
svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/dosbox/code-0/dosbox/trunk dosbox-code-0

So as far as I know it should be perfectly fine. My only problem is I can't tell if it's a bug in my SVN client or the server. Because if it's my client I need to file a bug report on the problem.

Nija Edit: I only started having this problem with in the last week or so.

Reply 3 of 6, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Think when I last had an issue like this I had to delete the local copy. If there was an issue for a week it definetly would have been noticed.
I'll see if it does the same for me,

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 4 of 6, by Gamewizard

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Ok I kind of figured it might be a problem with my local copy. Going to rename the local copy directory and see if it still throws the same error.
A quick edit: It seems to still throw an error when I renamed the directory. Looks like I might be filling a bug report with Debian.

Reply 5 of 6, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Sourceforge has been troubled for two or three weeks. First they botched a datacenter migration and were offline for a couple of days, then there was a ddos attack and right away following that they were down again.
This could be another symptom and don‘t worry for now.

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 6 of 6, by Gamewizard

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Dominus wrote:

Sourceforge has been troubled for two or three weeks. First they botched a datacenter migration and were offline for a couple of days, then there was a ddos attack and right away following that they were down again.
This could be another symptom and don‘t worry for now.

Yeah I just tried against a GitHub page using SVN and my SVN client did not throw an error. Now SourceForge having problems is a bit of a pain as I've been following the main Dosbox trunk for some time now. Wish SF was better ran.

EDIT: As of this edit every thing seem to be working fine again.