DOSBox SVN Builds

Topic actions

Reply 61 of 294, by HunterZ

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
SaphirJD wrote:

Hi there 😀 Just decided to take a look again inside here... you guys are still alive and working on Dosbox? Would be nice to see another release again - Happy new year btw 😀

Development is still ongoing if you look at the SVN changelog. Haven't heard any talk of a release even though 0.74 appears to be over 3.5 years old at this point.

Reply 63 of 294, by HunterZ

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Can you provide some details about the syncgw.com fork/version of DOSBox? Is it based on the latest DOSBox SVN sources, or 0.74, or something else? What customizations have you made?

Edit: Looks like it may be this thing: Access to device names LPT1, LPT2, LPT3, LPT4 in DosBox

Reply 64 of 294, by qv90

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I compiled latest SVN, but did not put in our download section. I was not sure how "good" code is. A list of all features and a down-loadable 0.74 .EXE package is available in Forum.

Thank you for posting original topic at Vogon.

Jam
Live long and prosper!
http://syncgw.com

Reply 67 of 294, by filipetolhuizen

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
HunterZ wrote:

Forum shows that he last visited a week ago, but that he hasn't posted since the end of January. Maybe he's busy?

That's his last build date.

Reply 69 of 294, by VoodooFX

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Or maybe lately there just hasn't been any development, that would warrant making a new build 😁

We may have years, we may have hours but sooner or later we all push up flowers.

Reply 70 of 294, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Since he added the dosbox-x branch to his builds and that saw massive development progress since january... Nope 😉

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 73 of 294, by bright0085

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
ykhwong wrote:
robertmo wrote:

Jan. 7. 2013
both messages are the same right now (loaded)

I will fix that later. Thanks for the info.

Hello,I used the version"20150103" to play blood , music card is general midi ,but the dosbox give me a "src\sound.cpp(576) could not detect mpu-401". Is this a bug? And...what should I do ?

PS:I used to use the version"20140127" to test,music card is also general midi , blood is playable but it's no midi sound(not all)

Reply 77 of 294, by bright0085

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
truth5678 wrote:

Not your fault. There is already bug info on your report, please see this thread here:
ykhwong's latest build?

I have some reason to think it is a linker issue. Recommend using his 7/25/13 build until issue is resolved.

Yes ,really like that. Thanks for your advice ,bro 😀