VOGONS

First post, by mr_nutt

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Well first I got the game working using DOSBox Game Launcher but the sound is awful on some parts like that video when you start the game and the death video. Is the games sound bad or is there a way to fix this. Oh and I almost forgot its not really bad in the game its self or in that introduction to the arena domain. If I really need to say what sound card is I dont know its more of a built in motherboard thing. Thanks for any real help.

Last edited by mr_nutt on 2007-05-15, 16:53. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 1 of 6, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

Anyone want to translate that for me?

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 4 of 6, by red_avatar

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I personally had perfect sound when playing Queen The Eye with 0.70 but I remember in old versions that the sound broke up terribly. So use 0.70 and use auto cycles. I think it's caused because the movies only accept a much lower cycle amount without breaking up.

Reply 6 of 6, by mr_nutt

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

well i kind of all ready have 0.70 and auto cycles is already on as for the "movies only accept a much lower cycle amount" part am i meant to lower the one that says up. sorry that I'm no good with emulators.