VOGONS

First post, by redbear

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I am trying to setup some games in dosbox but the problem is that the emulation do not recognized the throttle and the rudder pedals.

My control system is a thrusmaster cougar and the only way i see it works if when i swap axis 3 and 4 bu8t of course my rudder is my thortle and vice versa.

do you have any idea or know any utility i could run to set my controls up?

Thanks in advance.

Reply 2 of 3, by redbear

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

xpadder ???? what is that?

Any way i use another utility and swap the axis and is working now the utility is dbgl and dosshell.

With dosshell the calibration is without problem and also i don't need to swap the axis it works very nice. but in the other hand dbgl have a problem the calibration of the joy is ok but the throttle and the rudder is a different history. it did not see all the movement range of these perifericals the range is not compled and there is a drift. that is using auto joystick in the programing of the setup file for the game.

If i choose fcs because i have a thrusmaster cougar them it did not see the axes of rudder and throttle

I put a pots here to the guys that are discusing this utility (dbgl) to see what could come here but if you have any recomendation let me know.