VOGONS

First post, by Stac016

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Whenever I try to play battlespire with the latest version of DosBox, it always says illegal command: game, right after i enter the directory. i have battlespire mounted to my F drive with PowerISO and i am using vista 32bit. somebody plz help, i have searched this forum and on google for a solution but have found none.

Edit: the install.exe runs fine, but it wont let me install it becuz it says i dont have not enough harddrive space on any of my harddrives. I actually have 3.3gb free on one and 23.5gb free on one thats been partitioned. can sum1 help me with this?

Reply 2 of 4, by IIGS_User

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Stac016 wrote:

Edit: the install.exe runs fine, but it wont let me install it becuz it says i dont have not enough harddrive space on any of my harddrives. I actually have 3.3gb free on one and 23.5gb free on one thats been partitioned. can sum1 help me with this?

Be aware, how many freesize sees DOSBox?

Did you mounted your CD inside DOSBox?

Klimawandel.

Reply 4 of 4, by Stac016

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

okay ill try that

Edit: it now just gives me an error message that says that my path is not specified, i have successfully installed the game and configured my settings so that it would install, after all this it still wont play. At one point it wil say type spire (return) and then it will give me the error message. What is the problem?