VOGONS

First post, by Diablo2

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello all, I am new here, fairly new to DosBox as well. Tried searching for the answer to my question but im not too sure i found it, so here it goes:

I play terminal velocity. I have an MS wireless 360 controller (works fine under Windows, drivers installed, works with windows games,etc).

When playing the game, however, most buttons are detected and all (A,B,C,D) etc...except for the little gamepad joystick (the directional pad), so i can't turn or anything.

I also tried several other choices in the .conf file (such as 2axis, 4axis, and more). Depending on the choice, the pad THEN might work, but it gets a little crazy (as if it needed calibrating) BUT the other buttons then wouldn't work.

So, is there anyone who played this game with an xbox 260 controller that has made it work??? Im running out of hope 😒

Reply 1 of 4, by Tsyu

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I tried the game with an Xbox 360 controller and a Logitech RumblePad 2, and I got that calibration issue with both controllers. It appears to be related to the game's joystick support, since I can use them in other games (in DOSBox) without problems, and the issue doesn't occur when the game is not configured to use the joystick.