VOGONS

Primal Rage Cheat Mode

Topic actions

First post, by raptros

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello everyone i'm new here, i have a little problem that maybe you guys can help me figure out.

I'm trying to access the cheat mode in primal rage i'm suppose to enter "qwerty" at the title screen it doesn't give a sound or show anything special after i type it so i don't really know if it works or not. And then while in a fight i have to hold ALT -TAB - H for 5 seconds unfortunately i'm using Vista and as you know when you hold ALT-TAB you open that little window to cycle between open applications, have anybody tried the PC version of PR and have you tried opening this cheat mode? And is there a way around this because as soon as i hit the keys DOSbox quits full screen mode to show the app window thing. 😒

Reply 1 of 2, by Calvero

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hint: Use the KeyMapper in DOSBox.

Reply 2 of 2, by raptros

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

keymapper? hmm well i did saw the keymapper but since none of the keys actually had any real function in the game i couldn't know how to assign them. but i'll check it out thanks.

Edit: Okay after using the keymapper function and trying it out it came to my knowledge that apparently one or both the codes are incorrect or i'm not doin it right or there is no cheat mode in the PC version.
The "qwerty" thing i'm suppose to type in the title screen still appears to not do anything other then the Q key skipping all the intros straight to the title screen then nothing happens, has for the ALT-TAB-H thing, the code that required the keymapper function, i assigned all three keys functions to other three keys so that the app window wont show up when i hit ALT-TAB but nothing happened after 5 seconds, bummer 😒