VOGONS

First post, by Guest

User metadata

Alright, I tried searching for this problem and looked through what I found, but to no avail. I've been trying to install my old copy of Dragonsphere but it says I have no available space to install to.
I've mounted c: drive with a gigabyte of space as well as my d: drive as the cdrom, but it still won't recognize that there is discspace...any ideas of how it'll recognize an area with space to install?

Any help would be seriously appreciated 😀
~Angel

Reply 1 of 6, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

Z:> mount C C:\blah\blah\blah -freesize some-big-number
Z:> C:
C:> dir

shows what?

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 3 of 6, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

Maybe the size is too big? Tried with something like 200, or 300 MB?

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 4 of 6, by Guest

User metadata

No dice, unfortunately...I still got the error and I tried 300MB

blah.gif

Reply 6 of 6, by jal

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Anonymous wrote:
Alright, I tried searching for this problem and looked through what I found, but to no avail. I've been trying to install my old […]
Show full quote

Alright, I tried searching for this problem and looked through what I found, but to no avail. I've been trying to install my old copy of Dragonsphere but it says I have no available space to install to.
I've mounted c: drive with a gigabyte of space as well as my d: drive as the cdrom, but it still won't recognize that there is discspace...any ideas of how it'll recognize an area with space to install?

Any help would be seriously appreciated 😀
~Angel

I assume you have tried it with less than a gigabyte also? Many old programs do not work correctly with such large volumes. Try setting it to a lot less, like 100Mb.

Unfortunately, I cannot find Dragonsphere for download on-line, so I cannot test whether I have the same problem.

JAL