VOGONS

First post, by cenobite321

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi,

I recently downloaded Terminator: Skynet (Followed evey instruction of the installation) and I first tried to start it up normally: I ran setup.exe and when auto-detecting my config the application crashed. I ran VDMS with setup.exe and it worked okay. Then I ran skynet.exe normally but it had no sound, then I opened the tutorial level and it crashed and it returned to Windows. I then tried to run it with VDMS but it hanged at the startup.

So I decided to run both Setup.exe and skynet.exe in DOSBox v0.65. The setup worked good, although the sound was a little bit cut. The problem is when I tried to run Skynet it crashed at the startup with the text: GAME, Error: SysInit (Couldn't open archive). Is there any solution for this?

Thanks in advance

P.S. The reason for why I downloaded Skynet is that when I was like 10 years old one of my friends accidentaly spilled "Yakult" over the CD (on the back part to be specific) and it stopped being readable for the computer weeks later. Incredibly, months later after the incident someone stole my CD of Z95 which I am looking for.