VOGONS

First post, by Starmanw432008

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hey Friends, My name is Steven Whitehouse, and this is my first post on this site. I'm have problems with getting Starflight 1 and 2 to run in FULL SCREEN MODE. My friends at http://icc.starflight3.org/index.php has tried to help me out with this problem. I've tried every suggestions they gave me like clicking ALT+ENTER. And tried changing the requirements in the game itself. But everything I've tried failed. So I had to return everything back to normal 🤣. My question is this, Is there anything I missing to get Starflight 1 & 2 to run on vista windows? I know I can slow it down with Dosbox. Right now, I just want to play both games 🤣. So I can get use to the Starmaps so I can be ready to play Starflight 3 "Mysteries Of The Universe". And howdie to all my fellow starflight friends that are here too, THIS IS CAPTAIN THRYSS_THRYNN2006 OF ICC FORUM If you wanted to say howdie!

Captain Thryss_Thrynn2006 Out(Steven Whitehouse)
😢 Reason why I'm depressed is my favorite cat just died.[/url]

Reply 1 of 3, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

So this issue is that when you run the game in DosBox in Windows that DosBox isn't fullscreen?

When you mean you "click ALT+ENTER" did you mean that you held down the ALT key and pressed the ENTER key?

You can also try setting fullscreen= in dosbox.conf

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 2 of 3, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

Can you run DOSBox all by itself in full-screen mode?

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions