VOGONS

First post, by NitsuJhasfun

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

hi im sorta new to this stuff, but i need some assistance well i got NIRA "intense import drag racing" and i got it all working finaly loaded so it starts, im having problems with a few things,
1) if i use sound and click on anything in the menu it crashes
2) when i dont use sound i can only click race and get this stock skyline Jun car thats the only button that works if i click on any of the others it crashes with the only error i can catch is a "illegal descriptor 4 or something"
3) i just need help

u can aquire the game from SHRA.net so anyone wanna take a shot? oh im also using DOSBOX GAME LAUNCHER v0.64

Reply 1 of 10, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

Anyone?? No, only registered people on that site can get it.

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 4 of 10, by NitsuJhasfun

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

windows Vista
amd x2 6400+
4gigs ram

dosbox 0.72 is used with "dbgl" "dosbox game launcher"
Mount C C:\games\nira -t dir

Mount settings
Mount E E:\ -ioctl usecd 1 -lable NIRA -t cdrom

exec c:\games\nira\nira.exe
setup e:\niraauto.exe

thats all ive done to get it to launch i asume its graphic or audio settins in the entry that are causing it just looking for help

Reply 6 of 10, by NitsuJhasfun

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

ok i gave everyone the link for the game, and the way i got it to start, so noone can help me try to tinker with whats causing it to crash may it be audio or graphics settings or something

Reply 8 of 10, by NitsuJhasfun

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

i get it to launch thats not the problem, i get illegal descriptor errors and stuff when i press certian buttons, like i said prior i got it to load and i see the menu, i can acsess the quick race, but i cant go into the garage options and so on without it crashing