VOGONS

First post, by Casublett

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Anyone have any idea where to find such a thing?

Just about EVERY PC game has had a trainer/editor released for it at some point (long time scene peeps can attest to this), but most seem to have been lost to the digital dust pile.

Search results through Google are hit and miss at best and the bigger cheat/trainer sites (Cheathappens.com etc.) have a VERY limited selection of OLD trainers/editors.

I've been able to find a few here and there for very common or popular older games (Eye of the Beholder, Ultima etc.) without too many hassles, but anything that wasn't at the very top of the gaming food chain, I'm mostly stumped.

There MUST be someplace out there that's saved these retro cheating gems.

Suggestions? (Although I'm looking for many such editors, Buck Rogers: Countdown to Doomsday is what my cheating heart aches for... 🤣)

(For anyone interested, I had a few old trainers/editors sitting around... Dark Lands save game editor, Elite II +4 trainer, Test Drive III +1 trainer & Bard's Tale I save game editor)

Reply 2 of 2, by Casublett

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Thx for the site 😀

They have a slightly better collection of older trainers than both www.cheathappens.com & www.abby-cheat.com so that helps tons, thx again!

Anyone else know any others?