VOGONS

First post, by VLC

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Your Favorite FREE game?
Hi

When i say free here i dont mean shop-lifting ! 😁

..i'm talkin about those free cdroms you get with game mags that have free working games on them - but not game demo's as theyre too short or unplayable.

i'm also talking about the freeware + shareware games you can download off the www.

thats what really got me back into video-games 😀

My top 3 are -
Duke nukem 3D
Breakout
Scrabble

Star Treking...
Trekdom.jpg

Reply 3 of 6, by Targaff

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Best cover game I ever got was Fallout, which I got off a French magazine (full version). I also got full versions of Forsaken and Civ II, amongst others, although the latter was (logically) in French.

Intel CC820 | PIII 667 | 2x128MB SDRAM | 3Dfx Voodoo 5 5500 @ Dell P790 | Creative SB PCI128 | Fujitsu MPC3064AT 6GB + QUANTUM FIREBALLlct10 10 GB | SAMSUNG DVD-ROM SD-608 | IOMEGA ZIP 100 | Realtek RTL8139C | Agere Win Modem

Reply 4 of 6, by almightyjustin

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

There was a shareware version with only the Android table that's probably still floating around someplace. There was also a bundled OEM version for Acer PCs (which I have) that includes Toy Factory, Space Journey, and Pangea.

Swim, swim, hungry! Stupid fish.

Reply 5 of 6, by icemann

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Thats right almighty. The Android pinball game was the best one out of the lot anyways. Though that Jungle Jill one wasn`t bad either + had cool music.

Two stones, two crosses, the rest is just icing. - 7th Guest