VOGONS

First post, by arangaran

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi guys, hope this doesn't sound stupid cos I've tried many things, but I can't make it work, I have wing commander 3, I got it from Origin, and my keyboard is a Spanish keyboard with European Layout (From Spain), the problem in this case is that to change missile i need to press [ and to cycle between missile types i need to press ] inside of the game, and it doesn't respond when I press the keys that have those symbols on it, normally using windows and other programs to access these [ and ] I must press first Alt gr. and then the ` or the + keys, I assumed that in the game those would map automatically but that's not the case, if I enter DOS the alt gr. key and other procedures work as intended, but inside the game they get ignored, I tried all the keys in my keyboard but the game doesn't respond to any keys for that functionality (some people in a forum said to use the > key but it doesn't work in game), so i don't know what to do cos it breaks the game for me cos if I can't select the type of missile some missions are impossible, please lend me a hand.