VOGONS

First post, by 4mac

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Does anyone know if it is possible to get Lotus Agenda working? I have tried but it informs me that I must specify at least 'files=20' in config.sys. Is ther <b>any</b> possible way around this? Is there something I can change in the source? I don't mind getting my hands dirty but I really don't know where to start...

I'm rather desparate to get this working without having to resort to VPC which eats 100% of the CPU on my brand new powerbook reducing my battery life considerably (NB: I'm a very recent DOS -> OS X convert).

Thanks!

Reply 4 of 6, by 4mac

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

as I said CVS is not supported, so if you cannot figure it out yourself don't ask

Thanks for your polite and clear reply. I note, however, that it probably took you just as long to write that as it would to help.

Reply 5 of 6, by Harekiet

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

Have you tried just to make a config.sys file in the c drive that you mount, since dosbox 0.61 should have files=50 internally although some games/apps go to extremes and actually wanna see the line in a config.sys file or it might just be that it tries to detect it through some undocumented dos functions/table that we don't support