VOGONS

First post, by Cthulhus

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hello,

I saw that video on youtube few days ago : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyo29yovqCA and it's titled as Dune CD (MS-Dos) but it look like very nice, mean, the video at the beginning. On my DOS CD Version, the video is horrible.

Any through ?

Thanks

Sorry for my poor english ! 😉 But, try to speak french like I'm speak english ! 😀 It's not easy !

Reply 3 of 9, by Cthulhus

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Is their some good frontend on PC to make the same results ?

Sorry for my poor english ! 😉 But, try to speak french like I'm speak english ! 😀 It's not easy !

Reply 5 of 9, by Cthulhus

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Thanks ElectroMan.

I set supereagle setting on graphics settings tab and I have something similar on the above video except the into video... I think that should be a special version... anyone have a Dune CD version ? Id like to see if your version is different from the one we can find on the net.

Reply 8 of 9, by Cthulhus

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Ok, I got my answer from another forum. On the youtube video posted earlier, it's a editing. The guy took some cut scenes from the original movie... That why I don't have this quality ! It's not from the game.

Reply 9 of 9, by Radio

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

It's not even the CD version! Some guy took HD scenes from the movie and added them to the Floppy Disk version of the game. You can tell it's the Floppy version from the way you're traveling between points. In the CD version there was a beautifully made rendered cinematic.

41580-dune-sega-cd-screenshot-if-you-don-t-like-the-traveling-cinematic.jpg