VOGONS

First post, by Predator1989

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello. I'm traying to play Worms (the first of them) with DOSBox in the mobile DOSBox App. When the main menu appears, after I try to move the mouse, it goes automatically to the top of the screen and I can just move it right or left, not able to down it to the menu options.

The game works fine with DOSBox if I play it in PC.

Any idea? Thank you very much.

Reply 1 of 2, by Qbix

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Author
Rank
DOSBox Author

Not a clue. We didn't create a mobile dosbox app. Somebody else did. Ask them.
I think there are several mobile dosbox apps out there. So it might help to be specific.
We have nothing to do with them. Maybe we will create our own mobile app, then feel free to ask us.

Water flows down the stream
How to ask questions the smart way!

Reply 2 of 2, by Predator1989

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Qbix wrote:

Not a clue. We didn't create a mobile dosbox app. Somebody else did. Ask them.
I think there are several mobile dosbox apps out there. So it might help to be specific.
We have nothing to do with them. Maybe we will create our own mobile app, then feel free to ask us.

Thank you for your answer.

In any case, I think it's a problem that can appear in some cases in the computer version too with some configurations.

The mobile app has a dosbox.conf file as the computer's, and I think the error could be related with some configuration.

Of course, I tried to contact with the app designer and I'm waiting for help too, but, as I said, I think the problem is related to the config file.

Thank you again.