VOGONS

First post, by l3astard333

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Its a graphics problem i encountered In DosBox .62 . Running Darkland (483.07), the top and bottom of the screen is clipped off a bit (in Fullscreen), L/R part of the screen is fine, which is fine in DosBox in .61 .
BTW the graphics runs fine in windows mode.
Also im using D-Fend (1.0.61) as the front end, and ive tweek with options but nothing changed.

hummm dont think my system spec matters but here some of it
CPU: AMD 1.67GHz
RAM: 640 (old style)
video: GeForece FX 5200

Last but not least, I like thanks to the people who made DosBox, its freakenly awesome, never knew it exist till like last month. haha, what rock have ive been living under.

Reply 1 of 2, by mirekluza

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

This has nothing to do with Darklands, just with running DOSBOX in fullcreen. At first try to use buttons on your monitor (there it is possible to stretch/shrink picture). If it does not help, then look in DOSBOX.CONF on options like "fullfixed" etc.

I do not remember how precisely to correct this but it was discussed here before - search DOSBOX forums.

Mirek

Reply 2 of 2, by l3astard333

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

thanks! ill try my moniter and get back to ya, cant believe i didnt try that.
oh yea fullfixed kinda works, upset only a quater of the pictue is on the screen and it is like red fuzzy snow (but not as bad as on TV), but it looks full screen all from what i can see.

Humm from fiddling with my screen (stupid auto setup didnt do crap), IT WORKS!!
Just play with the "clock" (MHz) of the screen then auto setup will work much better, that is if someone else has this problem and similar screen, that has a button screen tuner than a nob turner tuner.
Thanks so much!