VOGONS

full throttle

Topic actions

First post, by lenin

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

well, it's not about the game it's self, it's about sound....i don't have any sound in the game and since i'm a total loser in dosbox i've got no idea about what to do....ask questions if it's gonna help you solve my problem

Reply 5 of 10, by mirekluza

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator
lenin wrote:

oh, yeah, and what does 85% compatibility mean anyway?

I also wonder how these numbers are determined ... The whole game can be unplayable just because one small glitch...
85% can mean both unplayable and playable with problems ... it is a number which says nothing without proper explanation.

Mirek

Reply 8 of 10, by lenin

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

ok, it's finaly working like it should, but i've go to sleep now coz it's fakin 0:25 in moscow now....the game's a bit sketchy and the russian translation sucks but hell, brings back a lot of memorys

Reply 10 of 10, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
mirekluza wrote:
I also wonder how these numbers are determined ... The whole game can be unplayable just because one small glitch... 85% can mea […]
Show full quote
lenin wrote:

oh, yeah, and what does 85% compatibility mean anyway?

I also wonder how these numbers are determined ... The whole game can be unplayable just because one small glitch...
85% can mean both unplayable and playable with problems ... it is a number which says nothing without proper explanation.

Mirek

Click on the name of the game, it gives you more detailed information about its compatibility >.<

It says

Game is completable, with minor glitches
- Both Mac and PC versions supported by this target

Yes, it’s my fault.