VOGONS

i need everyones help with this crusader no regret

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by theozzman

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Ok first off its probably important that i say i downloaded crusader no regret from an abandonware site, so anyways i try to fire it up and it doesnt work so i download DOSBox the first problem i had was when the game was loading and it said it was missing a mouse.shp file so i went on the internet and downloaded one from a site (probably not specifically for crusader) then i go to fire it up agin and just as the little loading bar was reaching the end another error came up and said "out of memory in file GRAPH\VPORT.c, line 103." i went to see if there was a file like that in my crusader folder but there wasnt. so in conclusion i dont know wheather or not i am missing a file or what but i need help

thank you

Reply 2 of 9, by mirekluza

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

"out of memory in file GRAPH\VPORT.c, line 103."

VPORT.C is an original source code file in C which was compiled to something else (usually <something>.EXE).
This is an error report which programmers made for themselves.... Probably caused by using bad MOUSE.SHP...

Mirek

Reply 5 of 9, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

They could... And as soon as I see an illegal upload, the file will be deleted, and this thread will be CLOSED.

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions

Reply 9 of 9, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Thread closed.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline