VOGONS

First post, by doomer77

User metadata

Hello,

I just downloaded dosbox and Im trying to get Lighthouse - The dark being to run, but it wont.
On the list of all the games that run under dosbox, lighthouse is there and should be working but it wont...

I mount everything and install the game and it works that far, but when i try to run it the mouse cursor comes up and then the screen goes black for about 15 seconds and then dosbox crashes. and in the other command prompt i get the error message: EXIT TO ERROR: CPU:GRP5:Illegal call 7

Im running XP in a p4 2.0 with 640mb RAM, so my computer cant possible be to slow.

If anyone knows what to do please help me! I need that game!

Erik

Reply 1 of 2, by DarkLord188

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have the same error running Syndicate. The screen gets garbelled when the other syndicate agents get near and then to exists with the error (EXIT TO ERROR: CPU:GRP5:Illegal call 7 ). Oddly enough if I start the game with a /s switch which disables sound I can finish the mission, but the agents are still garbelled. Hopefully this will add enough info to have someone help.

Reply 2 of 2, by collector

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I just tried it with .63 and cannot duplicate your error. It runs fine for me, in DOSBox and VDMS. I have version 2.0 of the game.

The Sierra Help Pages -- New Sierra Game Installers -- Sierra Game Patches -- New Non-Sierra Game Installers