VOGONS

Munt Icon

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by Anonymous MOS

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I've created an icon for Munt for my own use and would like to offer for it to be used inside Munt. It's copyright free, created entirely by me. It's inspired by the Roland logo. If you want to credit me somewhere, that'd be awesome but I'd like to donate it either way. Just let me know how you'd like me to get it to you. 😀

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Windows 11 Home, 64-bit

Reply 1 of 4, by sergm

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

That's great! It seems munt approaches the phase when such things become valuable 😉

There are a number of ways to contribute, as you probably know. I think the ideal one is to create a PR at GitHub, so your contribution will be kept in the project history forever. Alternatively, feel free to PM me or send stuff by mail (I'll add a notice in AUTHORS in this case).

Reply 2 of 4, by Anonymous MOS

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I've tried sending you a pm through here, but for some reason it's stuck in my outbox. So I'd like to try Github.

How do I go about uploading the icon to the GitHub Repository? I've got an account, but can't figure out how to get the icon up there. 😒
Tried uploading, but it shows: " Uploads are disabled. File uploads require push access to this repository."
Also tried creating a new pull request: "There isn’t anything to compare."

Sorry, I've never used GitHub for anything other than downloading.

Thanks for your help, and the awesome Munt! 😀

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
Windows 11 Home, 64-bit