VOGONS

Jurassic war Multiplayer.

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by Aydar

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello, everyone! Sorry for my "royal" english(i used machine translater:translate.ru), today i want to tell you how i did it.
A.I Has laid out archive for game in windows xp between 2 players the necessary files here.
1. In this archive there is Dosbox, game Jurassic war and fitter Hamachi.
2. To play on the Internet at first establish on 2 computers Hamachi (it is desirable to make it simultaneously or with a small time interval then you receive ip with identical subnet [is the way of reception in hamachi ip with identical subnet by means of removal in hamachi in options> installations> system> to open a configuration folder, further delete a configuration folder hamachi, switch off hamachi, include and is received new ip)].
3. Also I recommend to come into network connections> in addition> additional parametres where in lists of connections Hamachi to rearrange on the first position.
4. Include Hamachi> to you will suggest to create a name> hamachi it will be appropriated ip> create or enter into an existing network (I have created network Jurassicwar with the password jw)
So on two computers it is established Hamachi, each computer has ip beginning 5.x.x.x
5. We edit a configuration file jw.conf> we Open a notebook> we Search for a line serial1=nullmodem rxdelay:100000 txdelay:0 if the computer the server is changed nothing if the computer the client is changeable on serial1=nullmodem server: <ip from Hamachi> rxdelay:100000 txdelay:0
We search for a line mount c d:\Dosbox\jw is changed it on
mount c <the way to a folder jw (a folder with game)>
6. Edit a label jw> we choose properties of label JW> a line D:\DOSBox\dosbox.exe-conf jw.conf-fullscreen it is changed on
<A way to dosbox.exe> (jw.conf should is in a folder c dosbox.exe>
7.Check firewall or rules in firewall (you must make filter for port 23 and dosobx launcher)
8. Well that's all, the player a server starts label JW the first, then the player the client starts, further the multiplayer> presses a server Null modem, then Null modem the client presses, the server presses start.
Just in case I added config file
I hope i have helped. =)
P.s. You can see video here

Attachments

• Filename
    jw.conf
    File size
    10 KiB
    Downloads
    66 downloads
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception