Download C&C

And

Join to this site
http://classicgamingarena.com/
Download the CGA Client and Play
Tell your friends about it to grow

Its a great RTS game too IMO

Best Regards, xBRYAN2000x

Last edited by xBRYAN2000x on 2013-09-28, 20:17. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 1 of 5, by mr_bigmouth_502

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

You might want to post a download link from another site. As far as I recall C&C is freeware, but most of the games on that site are "abandonware", or essentially what this board considers warez. The mods here don't like it when people link to stuff like that. 😜

Reply 2 of 5, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Only the Win95 release distributed by EA as part of a promotion for Command & Conquer 3 is freeware. It has no DOS executables. It does not grant retroactive freeware distribution rights to earlier releases (especially one published by Virgin Interactive Entertainment and not EA)

You're best off running Nyergud's patch with the Win95 release.

apsosig.png
long live PCem

Reply 3 of 5, by mr_bigmouth_502

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
leileilol wrote:

Only the Win95 release distributed by EA as part of a promotion for Command & Conquer 3 is freeware. It has no DOS executables. It does not grant retroactive freeware distribution rights to earlier releases (especially one published by Virgin Interactive Entertainment and not EA)

You're best off running Nyergud's patch with the Win95 release.

Where can I actually find a "legit" version of the download then? There seem to be a million different places to download it, and I'm not quite sure about some of the versions I've seen uploaded. It's like people think "oh, Command and Conquer is freeware, I'll just make some isos of my old discs and upload them!" 🤣

Reply 5 of 5, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Classic Gaming Arena

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper