VOGONS

First post, by Jackal1983

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

The board in question is the SL-B7A-F, its an ITX (sort of, it's a bit wider, but fits in an ITX case) sized board that came in some of their QBIC SFF Barebones PCs (EQ3705, EQ3702-250). Everything seems mostly standard, except for the front audio header: its a 2x6 (12 pin, with pin 12 the key) header, with grounds (3 of them on pins 2,3, and 10) that don't really line up with AC97 or HD Audio. I've dug through internet archive for a manual with no luck. Anyone have any experience with this thing, or know where there's an archive? I though I could work it out using wiring colors (found a couple of decent resolution pics of the cable) but it seems like those aren't standardized. The cable seems to carry Mic, Headphone, and digital audio out signals.

Reply 1 of 2, by PC Hoarder Patrol

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Jackal1983 wrote on 2021-12-23, 08:01:

The board in question is the SL-B7A-F, its an ITX (sort of, it's a bit wider, but fits in an ITX case) sized board that came in some of their QBIC SFF Barebones PCs (EQ3705, EQ3702-250). Everything seems mostly standard, except for the front audio header: its a 2x6 (12 pin, with pin 12 the key) header, with grounds (3 of them on pins 2,3, and 10) that don't really line up with AC97 or HD Audio. I've dug through internet archive for a manual with no luck. Anyone have any experience with this thing, or know where there's an archive? I though I could work it out using wiring colors (found a couple of decent resolution pics of the cable) but it seems like those aren't standardized. The cable seems to carry Mic, Headphone, and digital audio out signals.

Manual and extract attached

Soltek SL-B7A-F JAUD1.jpg
Filename
File size
151.41 KiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception
Filename
Soltek SL-B7A-F.zip
File size
3.7 MiB
Downloads
29 downloads
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception

Reply 2 of 2, by Jackal1983

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
PC Hoarder Patrol wrote on 2021-12-23, 10:00:
Manual and extract attached […]
Show full quote
Jackal1983 wrote on 2021-12-23, 08:01:

Manual and extract attached

Soltek SL-B7A-F.zip

Freaking awesome dude, Thanks!!!