VOGONS

First post, by relink2013

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Heyo everyone. I have been coming across topics on this forum for years, but only now have I finally asked the internet a question it can't answer. 🤣.

I am trying to rebuild my very first custom computer. I built this computer when I was about 10 years old, I still remember all the specs, and I even managed to get a few of the components scrounged up so far.

Slot 1 Pentium III 733Mhz
256MB SDRAM
TNT2 32MB

But unfortunately I cannot find the case anywhere. The case was actually the most important part of the system to me as I went on to build many systems in that case, and it was also the first case I ever modded. By time I was done with it, it held a Pentium 4, with a GeForce 4, I had painted it metallic blue, modded a side panel window into it, and even mounted a small LCD screen in the front that I could use as a second monitor to show system temps, usage, etc. But now I would just love to have the case back in it's original glory, but I cannot find one.

Here is a picture of the case, and a link to a site that used to sell them, I contacted the site, but have not gotten a reply yet.
http://aiyamicro.com/legacy-products/cases_computer.htm
it is the A800TX "ATX 800 Series Case"
atx100.jpg

I have been in contact with Computer shops all across the county and still can't find one. I have even dug through tiger direct, and newegg using the way back machine in hopes of at least finding the manufacturer, or a model number, and still no luck.

UPDATE:
I have gotten a few replies from emails I have sent, still no luck. But most of the people who replied said they don't sell AT cases anymore. I just thought I would point out that there was an AT and an ATX version of this case, Im looking for the ATX version.

Last edited by relink2013 on 2015-01-20, 18:44. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 5 of 5, by relink2013

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I have a few people helping me look, and still haven't found one. these things weren't exactly rare. They were $35 new, and were still being sold at least until 2004 or 2005 that I know of. 🙁