VOGONS

First post, by Predator99

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Does anybody have a DTK PEM-2530 Mainboard? I got one in the latest lot in good condition - but both ROM chips are totally empty. I downloaded a similar one from http://chukaev.ru54.com/bios_en.htm (3vlw001 ). It starts but then hangs with a memory error. Didnt expect anything else but it seems obvious that the board should run with the correct BIOS.

So does anybody have this board and can upload a BIOS image please? Thank you!

BTW: How about creating a Vogons BIOS repository? BIOS seems to be a common failure and its rather difficult to find images of 486 and older boards...

DSC_6983.JPG
Filename
DSC_6983.JPG
File size
1.3 MiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception

Reply 3 of 5, by vann5176

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi predator99,

Your post is from nearly a year ago, but I just got this same board. I dumped the BIOS image from both ROM chips. Both are ST M27C256B UV EPROMS. If they are still useful to you, here you go:

Filename
BIOS-LOW.txt
File size
32 KiB
Downloads
57 downloads
File comment
BIOS-LOW renamed from .bin because Vogons doesn't allow bin filetype
File license
Filename
BIOS-HIGH.txt
File size
32 KiB
Downloads
53 downloads
File comment
BIOS-HIGH renamed from .bin
File license

LOW corresponds to the low socket as labeled on the motherboard and HIGH the high socket. LOW corresponds to the socket labeled EVEN at the following link on stason.org and HIGH the ODD socket.

https://stason.org/TULARC/pc/motherboards/D/D … 6-PEM-2530.html

What BIOS did you find that worked for you? I'm interested in trying a different BIOS. The attached image is a version 1.10 Phoenix BIOS.

Reply 5 of 5, by HanJammer

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Predator99 wrote on 2019-02-10, 09:38:
Hi, many thanks! […]
Show full quote

Hi,
many thanks!

I have added here:
80386 BIOS image collection
(#10)

I do have customized Magix version. It's kinda unique if I can remember correctly and I can dump it when I will be cleaning this computer if you are interested...

Attachments

New items (October/November 2022) -> My Items for Sale
I8v8PGb.jpg