Reply 31920 of 36219, by bearking
If it's sunday, is flea market day. So I went to the local flea market and got these today:
1. An MSI K7D Master-L dual socket A motherboard, it is in a fairly good condition, no blown caps. Now I have to source two compatible Athlon MP CP?U's. I saw on ebay, there are not cheap at all!
2. A DTK PAM-0056I E-2 socket 7 motherboard, it looks very clean
3. A Creative Sound Blaster PRO 2 CT1600! It's in a very good condition, it was in an electrostatic bag. This was really a surprise! Hope it works...
4. A Radeon 9800 XL graphics card, Medion branded. Unfortunately it's missing a few SMD caps. I saw only after a closer inspection, when I got home.
5. 4 CPUs for my collection, nothing special: an Athlon XP 2400+, an Athlon X2 5000+(maybe with a good mobo, it will unlock the other two cores & L3 cache), an two socket 478 P4 Northwoods. Also grabbed two memory sticks: 16Mb 72 pin SIMM & a Corsair DDR1 with black radiator. Still don't know why I got this last one.
I paid for all of these a little less than 18 Euro! I'm really happy for the CT1600 & the dual socket A mobo... I can say, it was another good sunday flea market run 😀